How to make Money from Blogger(Basic)

Ways to earn money from Blogger or any blogging Site


So you finally want to join the blogging community. Well by reading this article you’ll have taken the biggest step to starting a blog that can create an income for you and your family.
I have been blogging as my main source of income for the past 8 years. It has been a long hard slog but in the past few years I have managed to launch successful blog after successful blog which have meant that I can quit the 9-5 and spend more time with my family & building a lifestyle I am happy with.
Don’t get me wrong I have made many mistakes along the way but once I knew what I was doing it became a lot easier and more enjoyable. Many of my friends have emailed me or called me to find out more about “What Jamie Does”, but it can be a little hard to sink in at first as to how you can actually make a real income from running a successful blog(s). Therefore I have decided to create this guide for my friends, family, email subscribers and anyone else who wants to start doing “What Jamie Does”.
This guide to making a money making blog is completely free. I don’t want anything for it – just for you to take action and do it, so many of my friends would love to do it but give up too soon, often when their big breakthrough might only be a few weeks away.
The guide is quite long and there are lots of links to other pages on this blog and on other blogs too which will help you – so please make sure to bookmark this page.
I hope you find it as enjoyable as I did writing it.


  1. Setup the blog.
  2. Get a Cheap Domain Name and hosting
  3. Choose on which topic you want to write.
  4. Research on that topic and increase your expertise 
  5. Final and Most Important Never Copy Paste.


So these are the basic 5 steps and you should cut the crap of all other tutorials because after reading the long lengthy tutorial ,you will come to conclusion that only these steps matter.

If you wanna know the details of each step than feel free to comment and i will personally guide you to setup a BLOG.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FilePicker In Xamarin Forms

How to Use Media Picker In Xamarin Forms Portable

Scrolling Problem ListView in ScrollView (Solved)